Joy of Competative Cooking?

S

sigmasmokers

Here is a picture of my sleeping arrangements for this past weekends cookoff. I don't think you can see it in the picture, but the water is half way up my boots and rising quickly. The team next to me took this picture of me trying to get some sleep at about 3:00 am. We really must be crazy because it still was a great weekend and I can't wait until the next one...

Steve

Lovely!

I've been knee deep in running water holding down a 10x20 canopy during a thunderstorm - oh yeah, I was standing on the foot high bundle of electrical cables at the time and holding onto the canpoy frame and a parking meter! :D

Cold, heat, mosquitos, the flu, etc. -- all part of the game! :D

That looks like fun, Steve!!!

Dave, I was deployed once in Germany during a heavy thunderstorm and I was standing on something that was underwater. I looked down and saw it was a 220V junction box, full of juice.

TONS of fun!

chad said:
Lovely!

I've been knee deep in running water holding down a 10x20 canopy during a thunderstorm - oh yeah, I was standing on the foot high bundle of electrical cables at the time and holding onto the canpoy frame and a parking meter! :D

Cold, heat, mosquitos, the flu, etc. -- all part of the game! :D

Sure was fun Chad. Let's do it again!

Steve, you've entered the dark side, there's no turning back now.

Back