JD Invites

dmprantz

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Check your inbox now, or your mail box in 1-4 days. Paperwork is in the mail!

dmp

Anyone know how they get the email/mailing addresses? In other words, how do they know who to send applications/invites too?

Anyone know how they get the email/mailing addresses? In other words, how do they know who to send applications/invites too?

I was curious about that too Adam. It turns out they sent the information and application to one of my former team mates who was not the head cook and did not cook nor was listed as a cook at the competition where I won the GC.

Its supposed to be sent to the head cook. This is the first year that it happened that way for our team. Usually they sent it to our partner who usually goes on vacation about this time so then it gets a lil crazy . Most of our entry forms have a space for email .I am guessing from that or the KCBS documentation.

We probably won't see it until the PNWBA President submits all the results from the remaining 4 events in CA, OR, MT & SK Canada.

That's obviously up to the PNWBA....but the completed forms must be received by mail or FAX by midnight, 8/26/12. I'd hope your POTA accounts for the time it takes to send eMails, fill out paperwork, get signatures, and mail or FAX back. I'm sure there is a procedure in place to handle GCs who come in after the initial mailing, as other sanctioning bodies have the same issue.

dmp

Check your inbox now, or your mail box in 1-4 days. Paperwork is in the mail!

dmp

Is this by email or snail mail..... I haven't seen anything yet? It's my first time in the draw so I am not even sure what you are all talking about.

They get it from the organizers. We called and asked. :icon_smile_tongue:

Back