Kingsford Charcoal on Sale

Bartkowiakj

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Wal Mart ad this week reads --One time offer--- Kingsford Charcoal Twin Pack 16.6# for 7.50 valid June 26 thru July 4

I saw these two days ago at my local wally world, looked like they only had one pallet. If you want this deal, I'd recommend hitting it asap. I still have a ton of charcoal from the home depot sale around memorial day, so I didn't get any. I did, however, manage to score three very nice briskets on "omg sell by date is tomorrow" markdown.

I saw these two days ago at my local wally world, looked like they only had one pallet. If you want this deal, I'd recommend hitting it asap. I still have a ton of charcoal from the home depot sale around memorial day, so I didn't get any. I did, however, manage to score three very nice briskets on "omg sell by date is tomorrow" markdown.

Home depot is running the same deal for the 4th as they did for Memorial day, $7.97 for the 2x20lb. A friend of mine is a manager at one and he mentioned to get it asap because some stores only have limited quantites

Dang, I'm striking out around here. Went to Walmart again yesterday and no twin packs, just the single for $7.48. I'll check Home Depot. Maybe I'll get lucky.

I was able to squeeze 9 twin packs in a cart. That's about as much as I dared to load in it.. :biggrin1:

The Homer's deal looks sweeter, except we don't have one nearby.

Cheers!!!

Home depot is running the same deal for the 4th as they did for Memorial day, $7.97 for the 2x20lb. A friend of mine is a manager at one and he mentioned to get it asap because some stores only have limited quantites
I hope ours does the same. I still have quite a bit left over from the last sale but I definitely plan on buying more at this price.

I hope ours does the same. I still have quite a bit left over from the last sale but I definitely plan on buying more at this price.
I wouldn't sweat over it if you don't find any. This seems to be a pretty annual thing, Memorial Day/4th of July time frame. I remember them doing this the past few years. I still have some left over from last year and loaded up again on Memorial Day:becky: Lowe's is probably doing the same thing again but I think they have a limit on theirs and the bags aren't as big as the Home Depot 2x20lb size, still a heckuva great price

I'm overstocked on K blues. I'm keeping my eyes open for the next big Stubbs sale at Lowes which hasn't happened since March.

I've been using Kingsford Competition from Costco... about $15 for two 20# bags. It isn't as cheap as the blue bag Wal-Mart special, but I'm convinced it is significantly better, and still much cheaper than the lump I get around here.

Wow, I hope ours does that. I'll be right next door to it the friday before, and I'll pickup another couple 2x20s.

I wish Lowes would have another BOGO on Stubbs. Need to stock up on stuff for my UDS.

For Memorial Day I picked up nine two packs at this price on Saturday, and then on Monday I went back and got 10 more. That's right, I bought 760 pounds of charcoal in one weekend. But I used 100 pounds of it cooking Maribelle on Sunday of that weekend:

Pig-Roast-19-2-hours.jpg

She was delicious....

Back