THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some of you may know that Sizzler is actually my Little Brother in real life!!! Not so little and not so young. He had a birthday yesterday and is now my OLD little Brother!!:-D
He is proof that the Brethren Spirit and Passion lives. He's come a long way in a short amount of time in terms of grilling and smoking! That pit he is using is an old pit I bought for my dad and refurbished for him. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=22&pictureid=133 Pretty cool to see my bro using it now to burn sticks and create some serious Q!!
Now, don't go getting a big ego just yet, Grasshopper! There is still much to learn young Jedi!
Once you start burning sticks, it gets more and more addictive! Keep at it. :thumb:

Big Bro Bob!

Yes that is true. I am Bob's brother and a year older now. That old smoker is doing fine. It is curing now and has all kinds of flavors in it. I am just starting out on these kinds of things, learning. See what I can try next:D

Back