Cape grim short ribs paired with Q salt

Titch

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Perfect combination

Cape grim ,an iconic beef producer in Tasmania Australia

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAPegQIIhAC&usg=AOvVaw2S7VZaY6MVLlHvIQ4KzM4q

CAPE GRIM BEEF IS GUARANTEED TO BE TENDER, JUICY AND OF THE HIGHEST EATING QUALITY.
Compared to other beef products, you should find it to have a rich and full flavour – reflecting the grass-only diet of the cattle. And as required by Tasmanian law, it is completely free of hormone growth promotants (HGPs).

100% Grass fed and finished
No added hormones
Antibiotic free
GMO free
British breed beef only
Graded to four & five star MSA tenderness grades
Naturally marbled for maximum juiciness and flavour
Certified Humane

I love all things cape grim, unfortunately popularity has pushed the prices up
These ribs are on par with our Costco for price but grass fed only
The thin fatcap with the Q salt became a very interesting crackling, was awesome

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Nice Titch. I made it to Kelly’s today and saw these, pondered them for a second and didn’t pull the trigger. Good thing beacause I couldn’t have done the justice like you did, well done!

Beautiful ribs. "Pricey" is right though.

Cape Grim is Top Notch, 2 sets of bones gives us 6 feeds ,so I guess thats reasonable. and thanks
Trendy with Hipsters means High Prices

Nice Titch. I made it to Kelly’s today and saw these, pondered them for a second and didn’t pull the trigger. Good thing beacause I couldn’t have done the justice like you did, well done!

Thanks Mate
I was pleased, with such a little fat cap I did wonder a bit
So ,what did you buy? your Impression?
Prahran Market might be closer to you

Awesome sir.
I’ve been hitting the QSalt last several cooks. Good stuff

John must feel proud of his product, must be a good feeling making an impression in that nice way.

pass me a bone please

No, get your own,,:caked::caked:

Sir, that is beef ribs that any of the high end bbq places in Texas would be proud to serve.

Thanks Mate
I was pleased, with such a little fat cap I did wonder a bit
So ,what did you buy? your Impression?
Prahran Market might be closer to you

I picked up 3 kinds of sausage (very well done) and a Rump Cap. It was a nice drive, if I’m in the area I would stop by for sure, but not worth an hour drive unless I wanted something very specific. By the way, the bakery next door was pretty damn good also.

Last edited:
Back