• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Jacks old South class

armor

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Anyone attending the april/may class?

I am actually thinking about it. Still very new to all of this but figured it could help me get a jump start.

The april/may class is booked. I think the next class that has openings is june.

I am thinking about heading over in June
My Bride is from a lil town about 30 miles away

Thanks to a gift from my wife, I'm signed up for the one in June. I tried to get into the April/May class but was too late.

I'm headed to the april/may class. I will let you know how it goes. Thirty miles...you have to go.

It is a lot of money. I personally have been cooking for friends and family but have never done a comp which I want to do. I don't expect to win anything right away but I want to do my best. I would rather spend this money up front which for myself would shorten the learning curve to competitive cooking rather than spending the money on entry fees and learning on the fly. Plus I will get to me some good people and probably enjoy some good food. Again you are right it is a lot of money but like I said..shorten the learning curve without the expense of meat and travel.

It is a lot of money. I personally have been cooking for friends and family but have never done a comp which I want to do. I don't expect to win anything right away but I want to do my best. I would rather spend this money up front which for myself would shorten the learning curve to competitive cooking rather than spending the money on entry fees and learning on the fly. Plus I will get to me some good people and probably enjoy some good food. Again you are right it is a lot of money but like I said..shorten the learning curve without the expense of meat and travel.
That makes sence.Let us know how you make out.

A contests weekend is a $1000 or better
To go and not do well.............

Classes are apart of the sport now

Short notice, but MM is doing a class for the NBBQA in Memphis on 2/6/10.

you do seem to have had that affect here :biggrin:

Back