MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs and Marinades

Notices

Todd's DIRT Seasonings/Rubs and Marinades Welcome to the world of Todd's DIRT Seasonings. The most universal seasonings and rubs on the market. All of my seasonings/rubs are 100% all natural with No MSG and is Gluten free. Very low in sodium, and has no sugars, additives or junk in my DIRT. Use in on the grill, bbq, oven or just sprinkle it on. You will love my DIRT.

Old 03-16-2020, 11:12 AM   #1
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Default DIRTY Ribs

I made ribs this past weekend. But forgot to take pictures. I did do a YouTube video on making the exact same way I did yesterday. I used the Original DIRT for the dry rib for my daughter and the Bayou DIRT, which is my favorite Pork rib rub. These ribs come out perfect every time, whether you sauce them or not. Check out my video to make these ribs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apw4vHks3XE

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!"

Todd "The DIRT Man"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dirty Ribs Thumb.jpg (71.4 KB, 46 views)
thedirtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->

Old 03-16-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
airedale
is one Smokin' Farker

Sorry, a 13 minute commercial with a guy yelling at me is just not on my agenda today or ever.
airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 09:32 AM   #3
frognot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Charles

Excellent video there, Todd!

Johnny Trigg got a lotta us Texans using Parkay.

airedale, it must be a regional or cultural thing but I didn't consider Todd to be yelling at all but hey, Texans tend to also be enthusiastic when cooking our BBQ.

gtr's Big Pig Roast in SoCal 9-1-2019 (link)

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2020, 02:34 PM   #4
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Thanks Frognot, good to hear from you. Thank you for the nice words. I know some people are not going to like what I do and my seasonings and marinades. Everybody has an opinion. I have over 65 videos on my website and YouTube. I hope you check them out.
Todd "The DIRT Man"
thedirtman is offline   Reply With Quote