Snowy Sriracha Chicken Wings

Rich Parker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I got this recipe from tvwbb site but can't find the link. I rubbed the wings down with my own chicken rub and on to the UDS at around 300. I will dip them in sauce after about 1 hour and 45 minutes and then again a half hour later.

Larry's Orange Marmalade Sriracha Wings

1 - 18 oz Orange Marmalade
1/3 cup - honey
1/3 cup - brown sugar
1/3 cup - Sriracha Sauce
Bring to a boil and remove from heat

I had to do some cooking to break in the wifeys christmas present Canon SX120 IS.

ChickenWing4.JPG

ChickenWing5.JPG

First Dip

ChickenWing8.JPG

My dogs love the snow!

Dog1.JPG

Dog3.JPG

those look awesome!!!

siracha is fantastic.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow ,Bow Wow great looking, and I'll bet spicey wings! Just the way I like em'. Look like the labs can't for one to hit the ground! We had to put our choco. down 3yrs ago. We miss her.

Wow ,Bow Wow great looking, and I'll bet spicey wings! Just the way I like em'. Look like the labs can't for one to hit the ground! We had to put our choco. down 3yrs ago. We miss her.

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your lab.

I love sriracha wings, I use Michael Symon's version. Yours look great.

The labs look like they are pretty good "people" to hang around with:)

Rich, Great looking wings and pups! No snow here in Ohio yet but my dogs (5 :eek:) can't wait for the first snow to play in.

Heres one of them ( Bosley ) helping me guard the smoker during a late summer cook.
7-20-09721.jpg

I love sriracha wings, I use Michael Symon's version. Yours look great.

The labs look like they are pretty good "people" to hang around with:)

Can you share Michael Symon's version?

Rich, Great looking wings and pups! No snow here in Ohio yet but my dogs (5 :eek:) can't wait for the first snow to play in.

Heres one of them ( Bosley ) helping me guard the smoker during a late summer cook.
7-20-09721.jpg

On the table!!! Labs are so bad sometimes. The one by himself is Bob and the other two are his parents Duke and Zoe.

Nice wings Rich.
Now keep the snot on that side of the state.

Thanks John! We got about 6 inches on the ground over here. You don't have any?

Looks really good!
Did you use the red capped or the green capped Sriracha Sauce?

Back