Hello from San Antonio

tcintx

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Reaction score
I found this site through a web search for CAB and started looking at posts to see what others are doing in BBQ. There is always something to be learned from others, hopefully I will learn you and I can bring something to the group. Probably in BBQ ing for 15 years. I gave my smoker away to my brother in law and I want to build out of brick/stone/block. I have a XL Komoda smoker. It is OK but is limited in on the amount of items that can be cooked at one time.

:clap: :clap2: :welcome: :clap2: :cheer2: :clap:
inea0y.gif
:clap: :cheer2: :clap2: :welcome: :clap2: :clap:​

Welcome to the forum tcintx, glad to have you join us and take part in the other forums here. .

I hope to see you in the "Q-Talk" forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

We have many different forums here...
For discussion on BBQ/Smoking topics, we have the "Q-Talk" Forum.

For those who are interested in competing, We have a "Competition" talk forum.

We also have a "Catering, Food Handling and Awareness" and "Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses".

We also have a trading forum where members can trade sauces and rubs available from different areas around our country.

For general non BBQ related talk we have "The Wood Pile" forum.

Hey from San Antonio. Welcome to the best place on the Internet! Where in S.A.
are you? I'm on the far west side, 1604/Potranco area. Glad you're here.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Back