here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Graytwhyte

Hey guys, been reading and getting advice now for about a month and figured it was time to introduce myself. Names Tim (TIMBO), I am born and raised in Central Il and have only been Q'in for about 2 years. Got my first smoker as a birthday present from the wife and it was a New Braunfels American Gourmet Deluxe. I finally decided it was time to move up to something bigger and bought a BSKD about 7 weeks ago. So far I love it and have done the baffle and firebox mods. I bought the rope for the smoker box door gasket, but still need to find the best way to put it in. I appreciate all of the help so far, and am looking forward to some good Q'in. I am sure you'll be hearin more from me in the future. Thanks, TIMBO.

Welcome, its great to have you here.
Lots of great info to be hadm bit plase share your tips too, we all want to be better smokers.

hornbri said:
Welcome, its great to have you here.
Lots of great info to be hadm bit plase share your tips too, we all want to be better smokers.

GW,

Welcome aboard. As you can see, some of the brothers visit after tipping a couple back.

Since I am sufficiently inebriated, let me translate for the obviously sober hornbri.

"Lots of great info to be had but please share your tips too."

Again welcome aboard, share some of those BKSD and American Gourmet Deluxe stories with us.

mook

Tim, you've been around long enough to know what we're all about here so I'll just say Welcome Brother, pop a top, pull up a thumb and post often.

Welcome to the fray...Lots of good infromation here if you
can sift it from the BS, but that is part of the fun of it.
Glad to have you with us!
MikeG

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.
All the good lines have been used up, so I'll just add:
Keep on diving in!
TIM

Tim
Welcome to the group. I'm from Southren Illinois but was trasnfered to Texas 20 some years ago just to give it some respect. :roll:

KC, did you say pull up a thumb?
Sit and spin mod!

Welcome Timbo, it's good to see another Illinois guy. Where abouts are you at in Illinois?

Hiya Timbo. Welcome! You'd better set aside some time every day or two to sift through the BS to get to those nuggets (butt nuggets?) of information. And get a big sifter!! :mrgreen:

Arlin

I am from the Champaign area and just finished up a cook. I did a butt, a chuck roast and a rack of spares. All turned out really well, but the butt seemed to take a few more hours than everything else. Sad thing is, I have eaten plenty of ribs and chuck and don't have any more room for the other. I finished up just in time though...looking like rain here now. Nothing wrong with tipping a few (dozen)back. I am headed in that direction now. Thanks again for all the help and the welcomes.

MikeG said:
Welcome to the fray...Lots of good infromation here if you
can sift it from the BS, but that is part of the fun of it.
Glad to have you with us!
MikeG

Couldn't have said it better!!!!!! Welcome

Welcome! I won't hold it against you too long if your a Fighting Illini fan! LOL You know how sports and border wars go....you'll be my brother until the day of the game(s) against my Tigers, then I can't talk to you on that day! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back