• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Some Venison Beer Brats and Andouille

Hmm, Might need to try those casings sometime...

When does the season start for you down in TX? Antlered firearm started in PA today...

Looks great miss Jeanie. My favorite is brats or sausage with grillled onions and red peppers for the sweet part and brown spicy mustard and horseradish for the heat. Nice work there kiddo

Thank you Bob! The way you make them sounds delicious!! :grin:

I like these...
039_zps268008b3.jpg

I hate struggling to get these small hog casings on my sausage stuffer tube too...

where did you get them ??

(been thinking about making a small (removable) smooth metal parabolic/rounded shaped
top to fit in & on top of my stuffing tube - to make getting these casings on the tube easier -
gotta find somebody with a lathe..) something shaped like this...
must be easier than trying to get that casing to slip over the edge of the tube..
:mod:
images

Thanks Garnaal!! I got these casings from SausageMaker. They are kind of expensive but I wanted to check them out. :grin: Thinking of making a stuffing tube using schedule 40 pvc... might work. :thumb:

Thanks Blue, Tatonka and Jason!! I couldn't believe how quick everything went with these casings and the new stuffer. I should have checked into them a long time ago. :mrgreen:

Great looking/sounding sausages there! I am a little sad though, can't find the order form on your blog Jeanie:roll:

lol Code3 Thanks! :mrgreen:

Hmm, Might need to try those casings sometime...

When does the season start for you down in TX? Antlered firearm started in PA today...

Thanks!! Rifle season started here (in Oklahoma) last Saturday. It runs for 2 weeks, then there is a bonus antlerless one in December. Good luck to you!!

Samfsu, Thanks!! :grin:

WOW Jeanie...I'm speechless :tape:
Hope all is well.

Thank you Maverick! Good to see ya! Everything is going great here, just came in from hunting and I'm cold. lol
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :grin:

Back