• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Phubar's Simply Marvelous Cherry Poppin' Racks with Jap's Pron...

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
...in courtesy of BBStePh and Martijn.

Phriday I had company and Philled the UDS with 10 Simply Marvelous Sweet n Spicey Quartersz...no picsz.

Yesterday I went to a birthday party in Amsterdam...was a nightmare...wished I stayed home.
Went to bed at about 09.00 this morning.

Today was a real lazy day,I watched Formula-1 in Catalunya,Spain on TV and something special for me:Giro d'Italia 2010 in Utrecht!!!:becky::cool:
I normally don't watch cycling like this and Tour de France but this was in my town,they drove just passed my suburb,work and streets I know very,very well.
Here's some info: http://www.rondevanitalieutrecht.nl/english

Ribs are rubbed and glazed in cherry,jalapenos I got from Martijn...don't know yet what I'm gonna do with them but I think I'll make a nice sauce out of it.

More picsz to Phollow...

IMG_0171-1.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0174-2.jpg

IMG_0175-1.jpg

IMG_0176-1.jpg

IMG_0179-1.jpg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic! I like to watch cycling, it would be cool to have it near here, but that isn't going to happen.

Nice Phubar, How do you feel about helping out a bbq brother? and thinking about releasing the red sauce recipe? I've been looking on the net for a recipe for a sauce likes your's but can't find one.

Dang Phu !!! Thems are real nice lookin Ribs with the red sauce on them,, And that Finished Plate is to die for, I Just got done eating a Ribeye, and I'm already drooling over that finished plate ya got there....

Wow Phu, another winner! Looks fantastic. :-D

Nice Phu...... Very nice.....

When I was stationed in Belgium I had the Tour de France go right past my house ..... was a blast seeing how fast they can go by.....

Looking good, Phub!

I am VERY jealous you got to watch the Giro in your backyard. That's ok, because I'll get to see the Tour of California in my backyard in several weeks!

Phu,

You always manage to hit it out of the park. Great job!

Back