MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > ** EXPIRED **** Brethren Ventures > Northeast Professional BBQ-Your Premier Humphrey Smoker Dealer

Notices

Northeast Professional BBQ-Your Premier Humphrey Smoker Dealer Welcome to your premiere Brethren distributer for Humphrey Smokers and accessories. Special Brethren pricing and deals can only be gotten through Northeast Professional BBQ. Humphrey Smokers are made of the finest quality materials and good old Maine Craftsmanship. We offer a diverse line of units or Northeast Professional BBQ can guide you through the process to make that custom unit. Commercial, residential ,backyarder or competitor we can do it all.Visit us at www.northeastprofessionalbbq.com for additional bbq related products. Call or Pm me for complete details and pricing. Kevin Rundell 518-488-1015

Old 07-11-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Default Humphrey Smoker size and meat capacity chart.

Lots of requests for this Thanks Nicole for getting this out.

Last edited by smokinit; 02-12-2015 at 05:27 PM..

Old 07-11-2013, 09:29 PM   #2
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Kevin,

I think you are mistaken on the capacity of the Down East Beast, I have the extra shelves and I have 2 on each shelf with 12 butts comfortably in the cooker with plenty of room around each of them for airflow and smoke.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #3
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

I think they just based it on the standard 4 shelves that comes with it.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #4
Shrock
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

On the Battle Box, the slide-out water pan makes the weight go up 70 lbs. Is this correct and why if so?

Further confusing me, the weight on the down East Beast goes DOWN 60 lbs with the slide out water pan.

Can you help me understand this...
Old 08-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Yes the slide out weighs more due to extra steel in it for that option I think it must be a typo on the Beast I will check.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:13 PM   #6
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

Typo Im sure.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #7
Shrock
Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.

While you are checking things, can a Battle Box really only cook 2 briskets? I'm pretty sure this is way low.

The G1 Chubby says "2 to 3 large briskets" and this thing is a lot bigger....It's a lot bigger than a G2 Chubby even.

It think this is your pic smokinit. G2 Chubby vs. Battlebox

Battlebox:

Last edited by Shrock; 08-22-2013 at 07:54 PM..
Old 08-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #8
Untraceable
Babbling Farker

No way your cooking more than 2 small briskets on a OG chubby. I would assume a battle box could do 3 big packers
Old 08-23-2013, 07:17 AM   #9
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untraceable View Post
No way your cooking more than 2 small briskets on a OG chubby. I would assume a battle box could do 3 big packers

Ya it can sometimes its better to be safe on meat capacities listings if you know what I mean.