Any interest in a SW bash?

I have a friend in Silver City that has a rental company on 3acres. He said we can do the bash at his place. We can put up some pop up ramada's. We have lots going on here in Silver. Forest, lakes, small airport, hotels, RV parks. And even a light plant to light up everything all night long!!
Let me know everyone's thoughts.

Wheeee-Dawgy. If I'm drivin' 7 hours from up near Amarillo-Lubbock, I'm staying put until Sunday.

:pop2:

Carl - it may be just you and me.

I need to slide my arrival to Saturday, thanks to an RTB from the other side of the country on Friday.

We should probably put a deadline on it and just call it, man. I'll camp out in your back yard if you'll have me.

Gotta start somewhere.
Shadow / Marc

You and Carl are welcome to come out to my place as well. Got lots of room. We live off grid so not a lot of electricity. Thats why we have an extra generator. We have lots of hiking, shade and cool weather!! Like you said " need to start somewhere "

I need to slide my arrival to Saturday, thanks to an RTB from the other side of the country on Friday.

... and like that, *SNAP*, Uncle Sam decided that I'm no longer on that trip.

My weekend just freed up. Friday is an option again.

Exellent!! Let's make it happen!! Carl you in?? And anyone else??? :icon_cool

Last edited:
... and like that, *SNAP*, Uncle Sam decided that I'm no longer on that trip.

My weekend just freed up. Friday is an option again.

I just got back from vacation and get a call from work that I might be traveling. I don't have any details on when but I will find out on Tuesday.

I am having a hard time so sign up on the sheet. Any help is appreciated!!

Need some more info.

The link should take you to a spreadsheet on Google. Just enter your name and info... and it's good.

Allen,

Well, I put in your basics - We'll get Carl on the horn and see where we go from there.

Appreciate your patience.

Work has been a real four letter word of late - I'm still waiting to see if I can get the 17th off, for a travel day back home. I would come down Saturday. Can't let a home state bash happen without showing up...

I hear you!! Why does work always get in 5he way of fun. We can get this bash set up and a great time!! Getting excited!!

Well, I got back to work today to find out that I will be on travel from 11-19 of September. So if the plan was still the weekend of the 15, I'm out. This really sucks. I just got back from 2 1/2 weeks of vacation. So I can't really tell them no. I'm not a happy camper right now.:mad2:

Back