MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > The BBQ Equipment Store

Notices

The BBQ Equipment Store The BBQ Equipment Store: Bringing you quality grilling and smoking products. Our retail BBQ store is located in Hampstead, Maryland. Our mission is simple; we provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. We are a Veteran Owned and Operated Business.

Old 12-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #1
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Default $6.99 Each Maverick ET-732 and ET-733 3 foot Hybrid Probes

We have built back up a small stock of probes and as I promised we would put them on sale again.

Sale on Maverick ET-733 and ET-732 3 foot Hybrid Probes. This sale is BELOW dealer cost.

$6.99 Each

Stock up While they last.

[B]The BBQ Equipment Store[/B]
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 12-04-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
deguerre
somebody shut me the fark up.

Good on you Steve. You've got me sold on the 733, so I'll still wait to get it and the 6 footers when they come in, otherwise I'd be all over this.
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #3
Cast Iron Chef
is One Chatty Farker

Good deal I can always use some spares. Just ordered 3.
22.5" Weber One Touch Platinum
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=RoyalBlue]Genesis[/COLOR] 3 Gasser
Bradley [/COLOR][/SIZE]Bisquette[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000] Pooper
Bullpen BBQ Team
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Cast Iron Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #4
PatAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
Good on you Steve. You've got me sold on the 733, so I'll still wait to get it and the 6 footers when they come in, otherwise I'd be all over this.
Yep, when he gets the 6-footers in, I'll be getting a 733, too!!!

22" WSM
22" Weber Gold
Weber Smoky Joe
Weber Gasser
Rec-Tec 590
PatAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #5
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

Great deal but I'm waiting on 6 footers.

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

We still have some left
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
Old 12-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #7
Fwismoker

Yep I ordered 3 a few weeks ago.

Visit [COLOR="Red"]OctoForks[/COLOR] in Sales & Ventures

Website & Blog: [url]www.octoforks.com[/url]
Fwismoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
dozenmonkeyz
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Will these work for the ET-73? This is a great deal and would work better than replacing the whole therm setup.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:17 PM   #9
Junktrader
Found some matches.

Just got 3 for my ET-732 for when the inevitable happens.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:13 PM   #10
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dozenmonkeyz View Post
Will these work for the ET-73? This is a great deal and would work better than replacing the whole therm setup.
Sorry I has been a few days since I have been online. These only work on the ET-732 and ET-733
Old 12-19-2013, 06:41 AM   #11
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Bump
Old 12-19-2013, 06:47 AM   #12
PatAttack

Steve, any word on when the 6-footers are getting in?

22" WSM
22" Weber Gold
Weber Smoky Joe
Weber Gasser
Rec-Tec 590
PatAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 02:58 PM   #13
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatAttack View Post
Steve, any word on when the 6-footers are getting in?
No production date set yet.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:59 PM   #14
DJnKY
On the road to being a farker

Don't normally cruise this area but am VERY glad I did today. Just ordered 2 replacement probes, as one of my 732s died. Thanks for the great deal!!!
Old 12-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #15
---k---
is Blowin Smoke!

I bought 4 today.

Proudly Smoking on a UDS, PBC &
Accidental Winner of the 2012 "Saucy" Throwdown.
---k--- is offline   Reply With Quote