***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italian" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Mama Mia...Now That's What I Call Italian"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/10.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BevoBurn96[/size]
2344178_BevoBurn96_zps9fbd0738.jpg

[size=+2]AussieTitch[/size]
2344665_AussieTitch_zpsa92b46d4.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2347201_Gore_zpscc613844.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2347206_caseydog_zps6b377792.jpg

[size=+2]caliking[/size]
2347330_caliking_zps31830508.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
2350928_bigabyte_zps860a87f4.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2351777_Oldyote_zpsc07fc71a.jpg

[size=+2]Bluesman[/size]
2352807_Bluesman_zps204ee7dd.jpg

[size=+2]northern smokey[/size]
2353388_northern_smokey_zps3f008d1a.jpg

[size=+2]Kathys Smokin[/size]
2354056_Kathys_Smokin_zps46ea2122.jpg

I voted for Oldyote that calzone looks great. My family picked that one as well and now i am having to make it this week.

I had to go with Gore... That pasta/ricotta stuffed meatball was just brilliant. :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Bigabyte gets the nod today. The chuckie preparation is spot on, but serving it on garlic bread as the sandwich bread? Genius. I want seven please.

So many good looking entries! I had to go with CD. It was screaming "EAT ME" louder than the others.

I voted for CD, the braciole looks amazing. I loved all the entries, though, each one featured food I really want to eat. Good thing humans need to eat many meals! :shocked:

Last edited:
I voted for Kathy because that was the deal I made for her vote. :becky:

CD

FARK!! This has to be the hardest vote for me to date. I really love CD's tuck job but I so want to hit all the other entries too. I think it must be because of all the carbs, I'm gaining weight just looking at them. Maybe a short walk will help me decide.

There really are some great entries here, but CD's is off the farking charts.

Are you kidding? In the mad rush for folks to get their very own personal SPAMFish, CD doesn't stand a chance.:becky:

Ok... Can I get a CT Elvis personal SPAMFish please, momma? :thumb:

I already voted... :doh:

How about I stump for you?

VOTE FOR BIGUS BYTUS!

:becky:

Back