It all seems to fit, sort of

charrederhead

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
After trying all week to find out why, on god's green earth, the RT600C Super-Fast Waterproof Pocket Thermometer, -40 to 302°F, 6 Seconds! I ordered (instead of a Thermopen) back on the 13th hadn't arrived yet, today I received an email from Diane STOKER of Thermoworks, who says FedEx told her the thermometer was damaged in a FIRE.

She's shipping another one today.

Who knew a Thermopen would be faster even in delivery! :tsk:

It's interesting that Thermoworks was quicker w/ the info than FedEx itself. Still waiting for a call from them. :roll:

After trying all week to find out why, on god's green earth, the RT600C Super-Fast Waterproof Pocket Thermometer, -40 to 302°F, 6 Seconds! I ordered (instead of a Thermopen) back on the 13th hadn't arrived yet, today I received an email from Diane STOKER of Thermoworks, who says FedEx told her the thermometer was damaged in a FIRE.

She's shipping another one today.

Who knew a Thermopen would be faster even in delivery! :tsk:

It's interesting that Thermoworks was quicker w/ the info than FedEx itself. Still waiting for a call from them. :roll:

How Ironic!!?? I think the Fed Ex guy was Q'n on his lunch break.

....and the fiasco continues! :laugh:

Thermoworks sent another one out on the 25th, as promised, scheduled for arrival today. Meanwhile, on the 29th, FEDEX's crack "tracer" team called me to tell me what Thermoworks had told me 4 days earlier, re: why the first one was never delivered.

Today, no package. And, just like the first time, the tracking info via the FEDEX website is nearly worthless, showing no activity since the packaged arrived at the FEDEX facility in Utah, on the 26th. The scheduled del. date is now listed as "N/A".

So, I just called FEDEX. Not to worry! The crack FEDEX tracer team is on the case once again, promising (once again) to call me within 24 hours w/ an update! Lol. :mmph: :crazy:

Back