Tandoori Leg Of Lamb (In Progress)

Guerry passed out on the floor with pinky

You don't know how TRUE that was...:icon_blush:

I've got a couple more pics on the camera. Didn't get a plated pic, not sure if I even made a plate...at least I put it up in the fridge...I got bitchy...Redhot was PISSED! this morning...:redface:

I've got a couple more pics on the camera. Didn't get a plated pic, not sure if I even made a plate...at least I put it up in the fridge...I got bitchy...Redhot was PISSED! this morning...:redface:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ahhh brother!
I feel so close to you right now mate...been there so many times...:laugh:

Is there a flower shop anywhere around?:heh:

There IS a money shot of the first leg slice - still on the camera though. It was more on the medium side around the outer layer though. Some nice pink in the middle. I'm going to reheat covered in the oven until the IT gets up to about 120 for dinner tonight because the kitchen smelled WONDERFUL this morning after the disposable roasting pan had released it's perfumes to the air...

Guerry passed out on the floor with pinky

How'd you guess?:wacko: Yeah, no more WT101 for him!

Yes, you were quite the tool last night but you don't remember the 2x4 either so all's cool. :tongue:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Ahhh brother!
I feel so close to you right now mate...been there so many times...:laugh:

Is there a flower shop anywhere around?:heh:

No flowers, the cats will eat them. Chocolate, now that's what I'm talkin' about!:clap2:

Never, under ANY circumstances, get in the way of a woman's online shoe purchase. Just sayin'...

Yeah, he not only kicked me off the computer just when I found the flip flops I wanted and put them in my shopping cart...he closed my farkin' browser when he was finally finished cursing photobucket out.:mmph: I did order my shoes after he passed out though. And no, he didn't make a plate last night. Lucky for him I brought the lamb in from the grill or it probably would've wound up on the ground! :twitch:

How'd you guess?:wacko: Yeah, no more WT101 for him!

Yes, you were quite the tool last night but you don't remember the 2x4 either so all's cool. :tongue:

No flowers, the cats will eat them. Chocolate, now that's what I'm talkin' about!:clap2:

Yeah, he not only kicked me off the computer just when I found the flip flops I wanted and put them in my shopping cart...he closed my farkin' browser when he was finally finished cursing photobucket out.:mmph: I did order my shoes after he passed out though. And no, he didn't make a plate last night. Lucky for him I brought the lamb in from the grill or it probably would've wound up on the ground! :twitch:

Ouch...

valentine-day-chocolates-6.jpg

:becky:

Oooohhhhhh, gimme some of that and all will be forgiven (just not forgotten)!:becky:

Well what do you know? Guerry actually did get a sliced shot last night. He just finished reheating the lamb and rice, I'll try to get plated pix, he can't take any...he sliced his finger trying to cut......wait for it..........BUTTER! :doh: For the rice you know? I asked him why he didn't just put it on a plate and cut it, and again...:doh:

knifeshot_zpsffac262c.jpg

Here's his sliced pix from last night.

sliced2_zpsea4558ae.jpg

A little closer...

sliced_zps786216c4.jpg

Crap, he's asleep again. I think I'll go grab me a plate of that!

Wow! The lamb looks amazing, but the dessert thingy (chocolate crepes?) is unbelievable!! Well worth the wait.

On a side note - is that finger doing ok?

Wow! The lamb looks amazing, but the dessert thingy (chocolate crepes?) is unbelievable!! Well worth the wait.

On a side note - is that finger doing ok?

Hurts like a beeatch! The tandoori marinade really kicked up the lamb quite a bit. It was farking gooooood. I'd always been intimidated by trying an Indian recipe. No longer! The desert pic was just something lifted from Google images though.

DOn't tell me... the knife went through his finger "like butter"....

:pound::pound::pound:

You BASTARD. :tsk: Yes. It did.:icon_blush:

Back