• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

FATTY Ideas

D

dudz

I am cooking a fatty tomorrow and I usually stuff it with peppers, onions and cheese, but I want to try a new recipe any Ideas, also I have never done an all natural Fatty with no filling, is it good just plain ?

I stuffed one once with a double packets of Lipton Onion soup mix- the dry stuff you make onion dip with. I thought it was awesome.

but don't blame me if you don't like it...

Otherwise I've tried it with apple pie filling, which was also very good. All other stuffings were rather conventional.

I like the plain ones the best to be honest. If I want the other stuff with it, I just add it with some sliced/crumbled fatty.

Can you smoke a fatty at high heat right now its sitting at 300 and wont go down ?

Try peanut butter! I don't know if it'll be good or not ... just let us all know. :)

Can you smoke a fatty at high heat right now its sitting at 300 and wont go down ?

I had one that got hot on me and it definitely over cooked the outside, but it was still tasty. Just made sure I finished the internal temps.

It came off at 2 hours At 180º not much smoke taste but still good

I did my first fatty's last week. After doing some research it seems that you can stuff your fatty with just about anything. I did one plain and another bacon wrapped with some jalapeno and cream cheese. I have to say they were better the next day for some reason. Both had a nice smoke ring.

DSCF0069-1.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

Back