***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Bacon!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Bacon!" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is some good looking food here but I am voting for the almighty BACON! :clap:

The picture for oifmarine2003 isn't showing up on my end.

After a couple refreshes it appeared......

So, Chris...what are you gonna pick for the next TD? :becky:

I wish I was smarter. Long day, thanks for the correction. Doh!
Lots of farkers to keep up with 'round this joint...

wFWx7Ax.jpg

Some really nice posts here, but my stomach growled at CharredApron's burger, so that's the way I voted. Now that I see the score, seems like it was for naught.

Now that I see the score, seems like it was for naught.
Try not to think of it this way...that is why I like to vote early and always before looking at the votes. I like my vote to be driven by my stomach, eyes, and salivary glands, not to say I voted for the winner. :thumb:

Try not to think of it this way...that is why I like to vote early and always before looking at the votes. I like my vote to be driven by my stomach, eyes, and salivary glands, not to say I voted for the winner. :thumb:

I do the same thing.

Oh, I always vote before I look at the scores. I trust my stomach. It's been good to me. Well, except it has started taking up more room.

Of course, I should have mentioned that my interpretation of the OP's rules is part of the consideration...
That's why I love rule number 12. It handles many problems of what the rules mean.
12. If you have ANY problems with ANY of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for ANY reason, please use the VOTE thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. DO NOT post any complaints in the Throwdown threads about any entry. DO NOT complain about those entries to the moderator (me). DO NOT complain to the person who made the entry via PM or any other means, as this could be construed as a personal attack which is against forum rules. Any complaints or attacks posted in any Throwdown thread will be deleted, or worse.

Back