***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3" Throwdown - FINALS!!! - VOTE***

***Vote - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3" Throwdown - FINALS!!! -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peeps

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren ”Noobians vs. Veterans, Season 3 – FINALS!" Throwdown!

The top 12 vote getters from the overall vote have been pitted against each other to determine the Noobian vs Veteran Champion. Only one Noobian survived the killing the Vets put on the Noobians in their 69-22 THWACKING!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Tuesday, September 23.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

aawa

CharredApron #3

peeps #2

buzz53

R2Egg2Q

THoey1963 #7

CharredApron #4

peeps #3

Guando

caseydog

Shagdog #2

deguerre #2

Last edited:
Wait. What? How the Hell did I manage to...Joke, right?

Wow. Can I have a little of each to go while I think about it?

In the end I had to give it to the same one I voted for the first time. Those Chinese style spare ribs got my mouth a waterin'. Looks great, Peeps!

I voted for the grits first round. So I'm confused.

I finally had to go with Peeps #3 ribs. Tough decision though and think it's any ones ball game...

So does it count if I get a zero in this vote? Because I don't see my single picture of a practice turn in box standing up to the rest of the amazing cooks up here.

How the heck did my dish make the finals? I thought I might finally get the zero that has eluded me for years! I'm honored to be included with the top 12 but really I'm with aawa in wondering if a zero in this vote would count as a zero? :pray:

I'm surprised at all the votes for CD. I figured people would have a bias due to his....... well you know.

I voted for the gochujang chicken - That stuff is great and those look amazing!

Terry 's dish has really got my attention more than once. Excellent finger food. That's my pick. Ah yup.

Went with Shag's entree again.

I would not share that plate with anyone else.....and I don't care. :mrgreen:

No Zeros to be handed out here, folks! :thumb:

I voted. My uncle always told me, if you don't vote you can't b!t@h.

I guess I'm gonna have to mail order the goujachang stuff. Can't find it anywhere.

Probably not anything closer to him than St. Louis.. I can buy it for about 4 bucks at store, looks like about 10-11 bucks on amazon.. Probably worth it to save the drive. (about 100 miles round trip)

Back