• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

KCBS event finder

I have it as a bookmark........in my tablet, and my phone:clap2:

Pretty cool...thanks! :cool: Sad to say we only have 4 KCBS events within 500 miles of Duvall...:mmph: Perhaps it's time to "semi-retire"...:twisted:

334 MapIt 97459 North Bend OR 05/27/2017 05/28/2017 *BBQ Blues & Brews on the Bay
491 MapIt 95525 Blue Lake CA 06/10/2017 06/10/2017 Redwood Coast Up in Smoke BBQ Competition(BACKYARD CONTEST ONLY)
74 MapIt 98327 DuPont WA 08/19/2017 08/20/2017 *Hudson Bay Heritage Days BBQ Cook Off
480 MapIt 83729 Boise ID 09/15/2017 09/16/2017 *Rock'n Brews & BBQ Festival

What will my $25/year get me? Seems kind of stiff to see stats.

$25 a year seems stiff?? You cheap bastard! lol

Most of the bbq score web sites i've used are very slow, wrong data (mine in particular), and the user experience is just awful. This one has a really clean user experience and is very responsive.

I like the historical data for KCBS contests there.

Bbqdata seems fast and responsive, and it lets you see stats from other teams to see how they stack up. BBQscores seems to think you only want to see your own data.

I think both sites could improve on reporting...like comparing my own results one year vs. the next, or on average by contest. Do I perform better/worse at certain contests over time? (certainly seems like it..)

I just emailed the guys from bbqdata.com and they made a 10% discount they said I could share. I spent way too much time managing my own spreadsheets last year to track my performance (I entered every one of my scores from every judge for every category at every comp). Untraceable can attest, it's no small task, and I only competed in 6 comps last year.

It's nice to have my average scores for all categories/contests readily available. On a plus side, I can create "favorites" for teams whose performance I want to follow as well. Check it out, it's definitely a good value for what you get!

If you want to save 10% use code DOC2017 at checkout.

I just joined bbqdata.com. It's nice and clean, very fast, and doesn't take long to look up what your looking for. For $25.00 a year, it's definitely worth it.:thumb:

Back