Looks Like a Good Deal-Weber Gasser

Cast Iron Chef

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Never owned a gasser before. looks like a good deal for a midweek cook and side burner for chimney starter. Any idea of model/age? What say you?

Nice Weber Gas Grill w/Side Burner Wood Trays - $100 (Henderson)

Date: 2011-02-14, 6:54PM PST
Reply to: see below

Nice Weber Gas Grill w/Side Burner Wood Trays
This grill is 60" wide and 39" tall and 18" deep.

$100

Call #702-272-2885
or #518-469-1055

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n73m13lc5Y15W15R1b2e654425b9f4dc1ae1.jpg
3m33o63pe5Z45W35S2b2e74898beb15051bab.jpg
3n83of3l55T35U05P2b2e4c6aa819b1f011f5.jpg
3k53m93o55V55Z05W6b2eebcc96594b4b16c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why have I never thought to use the side burner on my Charbroil Red as a chimney starter? Seriously, you are my new hero. I cannot describe how much that idea makes my day.

Looks like a Silver model if i'm not mistaken. I have one very similar, minus the side burner, up at my camp that i found at the dump one day so i loaded it up and rebuilt it w/new grates and a custom wood stand. Runs great. For $100 i'd jump on that!!!

Why have I never thought to use the side burner on my Charbroil Red as a chimney starter? Seriously, you are my new hero. I cannot describe how much that idea makes my day.

Wish I could take credit but just stole the idea from a Brethren.

Looks good. You can't beat those Webers for gassers. I have 2 -- one was a freebee from CL and the other I found on the side of the road. Parts are easy to find. I would try and talk him down some, but you can't get a new one for half the price that comes close to Weber durability and performance.

i have a redhead like that. blue isn't that common. not a bad price. but do check underneath to see of the aluminum has a lot of corrosion. otherwise its all fixable.

It looks like mine except for the wood side tables. Mine is at least 10 years old, so that one is probably older.

The side burner is perfect for a Weber chimney. Just remove the little grate.

I bought a slightly newer version of that grill for $75 last summer.

Of course I added stainless flavorizer bars and cooking grates, and had to fix the ignitor, and got burners and a cover for Christmas.

So now it has like about $300 invested. But it's a great grill!

If I were in the market for that type of grill, I'd bargain with the seller. I used to have one, and it was probably the best cooking gasser I've had... Cooked better than the summit I have now.

Was a good deal!!!!

Thanks guys. I bought it! Excellent shape. Could just clean up and use. Smoker box is a little warn. Gonna check out what it would cost to replace most the inside but don't really have to. The blue is pretty cool. Pron to follow after cleaning.

Can't beat a gasser for mid-week quick cooks, such as chicken breast, flank steaks, steaks, burgers, hot dogs...well, you get the idea. I use mine at least 3 to 4 times a week, although I have mine hooked to natural gas, never worry about running out of propane. I'd say for 100 bucks, give it a try :thumb:

Back