My Butt is huge, rolled and all tied up

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
As per the usual. I'm thinking of releasing it before smoking. What do you think?

It kills me to say it but, I need to see the pictures of your butt...

You guy's and your rolled meats :eek:

Gotta see the butt!! :shock:

Don't take it on a plane, they'll make you buy two seats. :mrgreen:

The boychild already started with the seasoning, can't blame him for being excited...

o90lkx.jpg

2ngd6w3.jpg

You guy's and your rolled meats :eek:

Gotta see the butt!! :shock:

lol It's not my fault:icon_smil I started to have him leave it open after he cut it from te pig but I was trying to be thankful.lol

Should I set it free or cook it as it sits? I would imaging she will stay very moist but it looks too thin and I'm concerned about it coking too fast. I could do it the way it is as it would be differant though just for giggles.

i would just leave it the way it is

as for cooking fast it all depends how the fat and tendons break down ..... that is the key it will pull real good for you as long as you dont rush it.

If that is skin wrapped around it, smoke won't penetrate that...how much fat does it have in it, looks pretty lean, are you goin for pulled?

Yes I need to be able to pull it.

If that is skin wrapped around it, smoke won't penetrate that...how much fat does it have in it, looks pretty lean, are you goin for pulled?
You could set it free from bondage, then skin it. Making sure you leave the fat layer.

2sbplpk.jpg

There are multiple slices in the fat layer.

It either indicates a neatness or secret bondage fetish in the British psyche, all joints of meat seem to have to be tied up!:redface: Mind you, all that we traditionally do with joints like this is roast them for Sunday dinner, they never ever find their way onto a BBQ:eek: BBQ's are for sausages and burgers, aren't they?:rolleyes::biggrin:

Back