Replace Brinkmann Smoke n pit Pro with WSM?

cdollar

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Is $150 a good price for a WSM with a cover? I'm thinking about replacing mt Brinkmann with one.

totally different beasts. snp is an offset & i've done tons(literally) of meat per pit...now the smoke & grill i don't know.. ya can do a weber 22.5" w/ this http/:www.smoke-ez.com

that works(hope the link did)

Assuming that it is an 18.5 inch in good condition, it is a decent, but not great price, but I'd go for it. If it is a 22.5 inch it is a steal!

you can send me the SNP, I will add it to my collection. I am going to augment my SNP with a WSM, but I would never get rid of it.
It just works to darn well

I've spent $150 on a very good condition used WSM.
You won't regret buying it, that's for sure. But if you have room, keep them both.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'd like to keep them both, but I'm the only one in the house that eats smoked meat, so I really don't need 2. I'm kinda torn about giving up the old trusty Brinkmann, but I made a deal with the hausfrau, if you know what I mean.

We really don't have a place for 2 anyway.

BTW, I just put an 8-1/2 # butt on her with some beef back ribs. That'll last me 2 weeks.

Cheers,

Chuck

Get the WSM! I had a Brinkmann SNP for years, but since getting my WSM's I rarely use it any more.

Stick Burners Rule!!!!
Keep both of them.

PARTY!!!!!!

...but I made a deal with the hausfrau, if you know what I mean...
BTW, I just put an 8-1/2 # butt on her... That'll last me 2 weeks.

TMI Chuck. :eek: I keep hearing Conway Twitty singing "And when we get behiiiiind cloosed doors, and she lets her haaaaaair haaaaang down. Then she makes me glad that Iiiii'm a maaaayaaaan. Cuz No One knows what goes on behind clooosed doors."

:biggrin:

TMI Chuck. :eek: I keep hearing Conway Twitty singing "And when we get behiiiiind cloosed doors, and she lets her haaaaaair haaaaang down. Then she makes me glad that Iiiii'm a maaaayaaaan. Cuz No One knows what goes on behind clooosed doors."

Now, that's funny. I don't care who y'are.:biggrin:

Chuck

No kidding That's some funny stuff... On the WSM... you should keep the Brinkman, and tell me where the WSM is. I'm looking for one right now! :)

I do believe that was Charlie Rich and not Conway Twitty.
Shame, Shame, Shame on you. :icon_frow

DO IT!!! I got a better deal on one at a garage sale, was about year and half old got it for 80 bucks.(Real Lucky!!) You can actual get some sleep with a over night cook. I am cooking now. Put my meat on at 12:15 last night looked at things bout 20 min ago purring along at 235 on the same batch of charcoal, only had to add a little water to the pan that has been it.

Back