Weed burner

Uncle Buds BBQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Where can I find a heavy duty weed burner to start my fire? I am striking out and have found only the small wimpy kind.

Thanks in advance.

Harbor Freight, a farm supply or feed store. It's been many years since I've been through May-retta so I don't know what the area is like there anymore.

Harbor Freight, a farm supply or feed store. It's been many years since I've been through May-retta so I don't know what the area is like there anymore.
May-retta!!!! You knows how to say it!

Thanks, I got a HB just down the road!

I agree, Harbour Frieght, got one from them and it's great! Usually find them on sale there to.

Otherwise the farm stores have them, but at a higher price.

Got a TSC store? Try them.

Yep...bought mine at Tractor Supply in Ft. Worth, Texas. I think you can buy from them online as well.

I love the sound of that thing! It's like a little jet engine. It grabs attention and no one messes with me when I'm cookin'.

You can also try Northern Tools
Thanks
Mike
Swinebuck

Go to the big chicken, turn left and down a block on the right ;) Mom lived in Kennesaw...when the mayor was Wild Bill!!!!!

I got a $19 one from Harbor Freight. Love it. Havent used my chimney starter since.

I got the one without the pizio electric start. Dont miss it. It starts easy enough with a long lighter.

Yesterday I saw a couple weed burners at both Home Depot and Lowes. Not sure what the price is but happen to see them as I was going by.

DSC02373.jpg

I like the reach of the long barrel ones, and I go with the long hoses. Check with any of the LP dealers usually they have parts and accessories and can build anything you like.

These guys have some really nice heavy duty ones in a variety of lengths.

http://www.tejassmokers.com/newproducts_page7.htm

Back