bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Sausage!"[/size]
sausages.jpg

Photo from Yew Tree Farm website.

...as chosen by Gore, the winner of the Salad Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/18 through Sunday 6/27.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 6/27.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 6/28 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 7/2. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the With a Bone Throwdown until Sunday night 6/20 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Fruit Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I won't make a dirty joke about this one because I don't feel like going to the penalty box. This could be a great throwdown because there's lots of possiblities with sausage. Some sausages are bigger than others I hear.

I won't make a dirty joke about this one because I don't feel like going to the penalty box. This could be a great throwdown because there's lots of possiblities with sausage. Some sausages are bigger than others I hear.

I agree. Some sausages are huge and others are just small weiners.

With a Bone, Sausage...I sense a pattern here.
(Insert bawdy deguerre sausage joke here)

Let me get this straight, Gore picked a category about sausage... Nope, no jokes to be made about this sort of thing at all. Nothing to see here, move along people. :rolleyes:

PM Sent to you both...I basically did this a couple years ago, but can not share the results publicly due to anti-obscenity rules regarding the posting of images. So I will share the details of my "MOINK Bits" with you privately. If anyone else wants to see my bits, just let me know.:becky:
Where do the batteries go?

I can, with 99% certainty, say that High Q already has my vote for his biscuits and sausage and gravy dressed as a cinnamon roll.

Sausage Throwdown Entry

My entry for the sausage throwdown. A fattie stuffed with roasted poblanos, red and yellow peppers, sauteed onions, garlic, wifes homemade salsa verde and monterey jack cheese!!

Attachments

• DSC01540.jpg
    DSC01540.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 259
Some great entries so far! I'm busy trying to think what I can make that steps it up.

In the interests of full disclosure, the entry in post #14 contains EGGPLANT. In the voting thread I demand that it be accompanied with a warning.

In the interests of full disclosure, the entry in post #14 contains EGGPLANT. In the voting thread I demand that it be accompanied with a warning.
But it's the casing, eh?

I have to agree. Beetroot is my fave thing in the whole world. A Burger is not complete without beetroot. Even McDonalds in Australia had to concede eventually that they had to have a burger with Beetroot... the Mc Feast. I'm sure it's on Aussie Menu's only. I consider EGGPLANT to be the antithesis of beetroot. I hate eggplant soo bad I can't understand why anyone would bother to plant it at all.

EAT MORE BEETROOT... Eggplant sucks.. I don;t care if this does not make sense:crazy:

Just eat some beetroot and don't eat Eggplant... did I say that already...

Nope I didn't... DON'T EAT Eggplant... Beetroot is cool...

Sorry... off to bed now....

Zzzzzzz

OHHH Did I Mention......

Oh I Did.. nevermind

Cheers Farkers!

Bill

I actually have an entry for this!!!!!

Saturday, as I mowed the North Forty, I had this Smoking....
2lb JD Fatty over some Royal Oak and Black Cherry Chunks
Fatty_4.jpg

I then made me a snack using a Krispy Kreme Doughnut....
I present to you the Krispy Fatty, named by Brethren swibriun
Sweet_Fatty_Heaven_6.jpg

Back