This appetizer didn't happen

Jorge

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
No pics.

I placed a couple of wedges of this cheese, http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/cheese_humboltfog.htm, in the center of a pyrex pie dish, and surrounded it with a good marinara sauce. Placed in the cooker until the cheese was nice and gooey. I sliced good crusty french bread fairly thin and blasted it in the oven until crisp, and then spread some garlic that I'd roasted earlier.

I will be doing this again.....or for the first time since this didn't happen....

Ooohhhhh - that sounds great - too bad it never happened....

Ooohh that sounds good:cool: Makes me think of that cheesy bread thing that Phil does in the bandera.

Nice imagination, at least... I'll look forward to seeing if you're able to duplicate it in real life!

Since we usually have Jorge on black ops detail, no cameras are allowed. I vote for allowing this appetizer to have officially happened. Just change the name of the cheese to protect the innocent :)

Since we usually have Jorge on black ops detail, no cameras are allowed. I vote for allowing this appetizer to have officially happened. Just change the name of the cheese to protect the innocent :)

I have a new avatar for the militant non-believers.:wink::cool:

I think that it DID happen, we just don't have the "security clearance" to see it! Once the pron gets de-classified, Jorge will post the pron. By the way, what is the red stuff in the scope, looks like ground pork!

Here's my favorite 'down the scope' shot...

2325726214_67eab91f53.jpg

I think we all have plausible deniability until the photos appear.

I think that it DID happen, we just don't have the "security clearance" to see it! Once the pron gets de-classified, Jorge will post the pron. By the way, what is the red stuff in the scope, looks like ground pork!

You are seeing a shotgun shell in the chamber.

It did not happen, unless the gun is pointing at me and mine is out of reach. Then, deniable plausability comes into play.

Back