You're All Invited to The Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-26-2019!

Hotch

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Yep, you're all invited!
And bring your family and friends, to Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash 10-26-2019.
The Bash will be at:

Overlook Pavilion at Lake Belton
3110 FM 2271
Belton, TX 76513

It's near Temple TX. Nice location, great facilities and easy in and out. There is a large Pavilion that we will be under with quite a few picnic tables.
With on-site restrooms, electricity and running water at the hose bib. Please go ahead and bring your camp chairs and coolers if you like.

If you want to bring a cooker of any type that's great. If not, we should have space somewhere if you want to bring something to cook.
And if you just want to hang out, possibly have a few adult beverages and partake in some great food and Q, well that's OK too.

This year will be a good one! Paul will have his Shirley. Who knows what SmittyJonz is going to show up with!
Jay, aka Ag76, is bringing his trailer mounted custom off-set. Mark and Connie are bringing a pellet pooper!
Andy is back along with Bubba. Frognot is going and hoping gtr and ssv3 can make it here from the Cali Brethren gang!
Along with many more.

So don't be a "Should of Gone or Wish I went"! It's gonna be a great Bash!!

Just click on the sign up sheet "LINK" in my Signature Line and let us know who's coming please.

Or just post, in this thread, that you are coming and we can sign you up! It's that simple!

We will be there pretty much all day. Any questions just let us know.
Paul, pjteaxas1, is a local and can answer pretty much any question about the area.

There is a local RV Park just across the Dam if you would like to bring an RV or pitch a tent.

I do recommend getting a reservation ASAP!

https://www.recreation.gov/camping/l...O&parkId=71264

So go ahead sign up and we will see you there !! :mrgreen:

Dang, I sure am going to miss attending the Bash. They are great fun with both super food and getting to hang with many members of the BBQ Brethren family.

To those who not been to one.... go. You will love it.

Dang, I sure am going to miss attending the Bash. They are great fun with both super food and getting to hang with many members of the BBQ Brethren family.

To those who not been to one.... go. You will love it.

You will be missed.
Who's gonna bring the name tags? :mrgreen:

Wish we could make it, the trip is always worth it. Great bunch of Brethern, super food and fellowship. Heck smart as I am I've even learned a thing or two by attending!

Cornfarmer and dsp2...
C'mon down! We'd be glad to have you guys hang out with us for the day.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I just saw that Bruce and Kelly are out. That's sad! Who's gonna chime in with all the "that's what she said" comments? Bruce is ok too...[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back