Notley yo were bringing the Crown. Did you say any food? I missed it.

Promoting Grill Decency at Bash

IMG_2985-1.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

Wow, Pat's on fire this morning!!

My truck is in the shop having the trans replaced. Was gonna leave straight from work, but I may have to come home and pick it up first.

Sounds like a HB exit strategety!

Chorizo Done! Will be intrested to see what everyone thinks---Have Made 6 pounds, was gonna bring 4. 2 for Saturday, 2 for Sunday, have 6/30 egg racks. How many should I bring? Neil or Pat or anyone, do we have a count on how many for breakfast eacs day?

I figure 5 eggs per person per burrito, so if I can get a count on appx how many I will have an idea of what to bring. Was figuring about 100?

Ok guys. I am still trying to get my act together to try to attend. If
I can make it, I'll give you a call Saturday am to see what I can bring to fill any food voids.

Chorizo Done! Will be intrested to see what everyone thinks---Have Made 6 pounds, was gonna bring 4. 2 for Saturday, 2 for Sunday, have 6/30 egg racks. How many should I bring? Neil or Pat or anyone, do we have a count on how many for breakfast eacs day?

I figure 5 eggs per person per burrito, so if I can get a count on appx how many I will have an idea of what to bring. Was figuring about 100?
How about Deviled Eggs and beer, or Gatorade.... Can be used to mask the Mira Loma Aroma everyone associates with Norco. :biggrin:

Maybe an egg for me! I am expending my cholestrol points on meat:twisted:

Bentley I am in for three eggs with the chorizo.

Friday morning it is the big day!

We gonna start a new thread when the bash actually begins, or are we looking to beat the UDS thread for page count?

Sry guys gas just hit $4.10 a gal here. Will see what bills are left and will try but cant promise anything.

Back