Pig Approved Sammich

TexasGuppie

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This was lunch...a sandwich made from chopped point and some burnt ends, a touch of "Bubba's Sweet & Spicy" BBQ sauce, all atop a slice of Mrs. Bairds Texas toast and an adult beverage.

The Pig approved this lunch.

Attachments

• Sammich.jpg
    Sammich.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 84
Well that looks better than the turkey and avocado deli sandwich I'm having for lunch.

Good job.

Looks better than the leftover shoulder sandwich I had. I forgot the sauce so I had it dry. Not bad, but it probably wasn't as good as yours.

Well that looks better than the turkey and avocado deli sandwich I'm having for lunch.

Good job.

One has to ask:

With all of the Q that all of us have in the freezer, preserved in vac-bags, protected by Tupperware or just covered in foil in the fridge, why suffer through turkey and avocado for lunch?

Let's at least hope the turkey was smoked at home.

I say Brethren UNITE and save those who succumb to the "diets", "healthy eating", "but vegetables are good for you" and all of that other crap that PETA wants us to believe.

It is time to take up arms and go out and kill a pig or a cow or something with feathers, gather up that aged hardwood and head to the pit!

Militant Guppie
(Avocado is for Guacamole and turkey is the official meat of France)

(okay...I like a little turkey now and then. I was out of line.)

That really looks great and I've got a leftover point to chop up real soon myself.
(like tonight maybe..)
Only thing I can't try to match is the Mrs. Baird's bread,:sad:
but I sure do remember the wonderful smells coming off Mockingbird Lane back in my Dallas days.
MMMgood.

Easy Militant Guppie . . . . . . . .
No use in getting heartburn after eatin such a nice lookin sammie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even us carnivores eat a bit of rabbit food once in a while. So pron, was not as good as the Guppie's but the grilled chicken breast from Sunday with a bit of salad (yes River City I had cheese on it).

This was lunch...a sandwich made from chopped point and some burnt ends, a touch of "Bubba's Sweet & Spicy" BBQ sauce, all atop a slice of Mrs. Bairds Texas toast and an adult beverage.

The Pig approved this lunch.

Now that's what I call a Moink. :twisted:

Back