BBQ Brethren "Let's Do the Tubesteak Boogie!" (Entries and Quality ON TOPIC *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new TD category is...

"Let's Do the Tubesteak Boogie!"

Our last Tubesteak TD was at the end of 2008. This is Brewmaster's winning entry! I'd say it's time for another, don't you think? :mrgreen:

As chosen by Hometruckin for his winning entry in the "Aloha, Hawaii!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hometruckin
"Lets do the Tube Steak Boogie" Throwdown. Entries must be either smoked or grilled, any type of meat or fowl, stuffed in a casing, either served on a bun, or incorporated in a meal.

Ahh! Finally some special rules again!:loco:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 6/14 through Sunday 6/23.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 6/24.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...
especially take note of:

The ENTRY and VOTE threads will follow Q-Talk rules, meaning QUALITY ON-TOPIC discussion of the category or entries only, please. Discussion is encouraged to take place in the DISCUSSION THREAD, but if you want a recipe, or are looking for details or have QUALITY ON-TOPIC comments to make about an entry or the category you can make them in the ENTRY or VOTE thread. Non-quality posts that are made here will be deleted and the offending member will be asked why they couldn't just post in the DISCUSSION thread instead, and in extreme cases or repeat offenders, disciplinary action WILL happen.

Click HERE to go to the off topic, often nonsensical discussion thread.

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
But, it should be done tomorrow sometime.

Parience grass hopper...

I got mine as well. It may not get votes, but it's going to taste hella good.

Working on an idea..............Not sure if this won't get me a DQ:shock:

Hanging out at the cabin and having fun playing with the new Weber.

When my wife was out buying trout she also picked these up. Little did she know that there might be a TD these would work well for. Ok thats a lie - I ask her to buy them and she knew right away something was up

My wife makes a great onion gravy with balsamic vinegar.

add some little spuds

While we were cooking a little hummingbird came to say hello

Ok back to the bangers

Started out hot and finished over indirect heat

And finally Bangers and Smash

Thanks for looking

No little birdies were harmed during this production.

Great job, but did you have to use the cute nature crutch. Those bangers speak for themselves. Now were is the cabin...:grin:

Well I either had to use nature or Scarlett and she was hanging out with Grandma.

Cabin is on Upper Eau Claire outside of Barnes.

OK, My entry is on the kettle as I type. Should be posted in an hour or so.

Back