Clara and I have been working real hard on the trailer. Some Pic's below;

kitchen-fromrear.jpg

kitchen-fromrear-center.jpg

kitchen-fromrear-left.jpg

kitchen-workarea2.jpg

kitchen-workarea.jpg

kithen-FE.jpg

Looking great Kevin!!!!!

But, where is the lounge chair, big-screen TV, and private bar for the dishwasher??? :lol: :redface:

The cabinets will make life a lot easier for you--good job!

TIM

Thanks Tim,

The bar, hot tub, and big screen are up stairs... lol

Being the " Man Of Steel " I know that that Aluminun Tread Plate isn't cheap!!! Over $ 400.00 a 4 x 8 sheet!!! Looks great!!!

I wish you continued success!!

Spice

Too neat:eek: just kidding. It looks great. Got to make your life a lot easier at a comp.

Some sort of enclosed trailer with a concession window is what I would love to have. If I ever bite the bullet, my only hope is that the finished interior comes out as nice as yours. Great job!

s w e e t ! i like viking double verticle paper towel racks, now i have to have some installed in my kitchen! is this strictly a competition trailer or do you cater or do roadside as well?
phil

If you're going to be at Auburndale I'm definitely making it a point to stop by a ogle it if you don't mind.

Thanks all, it definately makes things easier... Basically we can pull up, roll out the cookers, and pretty much be ready to cook....

spicewine said:
Being the " Man Of Steel " I know that that Aluminun Tread Plate isn't cheap!!! Over $ 400.00 a 4 x 8 sheet!!! Looks great!!!

I wish you continued success!!

Spice

Actually the diamond plate aluminum cabinets were very reasonable, if I remember right they were under $400 a piece. Those, and the stainless wall units are race trailer parts. But nothing says they can't be used for BBQ.

And I thought I had everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!
ed

Sweet! You're gonna enjoy that!

Back