What's for dinner? "BEAR CLAWS GIVE AWAY"

gooffy140

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'vg got the next couple of days off. What should I smoke or grill? Let me know what you're craving and I may pick your idea. If I choose your idea. I'll send you a brand new set of "Bear Claws".
Entry deadline 10
I'll post photo's of the cook when I'm done.

Entry deadline 10:00 am 10/03/12.
Thanks,
Glen

Last edited:
a nice big fatty i have yet todo one but they look awesome!

It must be getting chilly up in MN by now. Break out the CI dutch oven and make a big pot of "smoked pork sausage" chili.

Ribs man, that's what I'm craving. There will be ribs this weekend, if not at your place, definitely at mine. I'm sure it'll be great whatever you decide!

Back to the classics with a beer can chicken. They make great pron propped up on a smoker with golden brown crispy skin showing. Mmmmmmm....chiiiickennnnn....

Reverse-seared ribeye steak seasoned with sea salt and garlic, roasted broccoli with a hint of lemon, twice baked potato, a glass of Lodi Zin, smoked molten chocolate cake.

Smoked pork loin, sprinkled with Sweet Seduction, but don't let the IT get above 140F - oh, you want suggestions- that's what I am smoking :-D

Last edited:
And btw I'm CRAVING bbq smoked, pulled pork pizza with home made base! Served with cheesy garlic bread (also done on the q)..... I'm so hungry right now!

There's a winner right there!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

How about a nice grilled leg of lamb? Cooked med. rare!
Picture687.jpg

Picture688.jpg

Back