• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Getting started with my own Spice recipe

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Hope this is in the right spot. I have been making a spice combination for the past two years which has really become my go to for chicken, steaks and pork chops. I want to try and market this but really don't know the road. I have checked with a local spice house, just pricing mind you and WOW this stuff is not cheap. So, were do I go to get someone to mix and package this for me. I can do the marketing, promotion and selling. Just need some guidance on the road. Thanks in advance folks.

I had a really good success using a local co-packer for our rub. Really economical and had worked out great. I'd suggest trying to find a co-packer in your area (don't know if that was your spice house or not)...

There is a thread on here about this I remember reading (can't find it at the moment) but several folks on here talked about what places they have theirs done at and so forth...could be a good thread for you to try and find.

I found a Co-packer in my area and have requested information. What questions should I ask and what are the pitfalls?

Back