• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BGE/Weber Kettle Table-- "The Grill Star"

Redleg71

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
The "Grill Star" is now fully operational. It is nowthe most powerful grilling station in the galaxy...................

547634_4809278225926_2006522046_n.jpg

My non-griller buddy said it was like putting a ferrari nest to a pinto. I explained its a lot more like your high school girlfriend next to your wife......

I like it, too. Steaks while you are doing a slow & low smoke.

very nice setup. Spot lights for early morning smokes and evening grilling sessions would be a worthwhile addition in phase 2.

Nice work. What did you use for the surface of the table top between the cookers?

That looks great! :thumb: Do you have any plans for something to block wind and/or rain? I have plans to put up something in the far corner of my patio to do that.

The prep surface is made up of 2x2 Black Obsidian Granite tiles. Its top heavy so if you were going to put up something to shield the rain I would suggest using 4X4s for the post or the thing could turn into a giant sail.

Just found your post..I just posted earlier about a way to combine my kamado, 22.5" kettle, & a large gas burner onto an awesome grilling cart...

Nice addition you got there....Seeing yours make me think I'm going to incorporate a hole for a large square umbrella on it....Should find a deal now that Aug is approaching

Share with your buddy that was a cheap shot! I would never compare a BGE to a Pinto:mad2:
My non-griller buddy said it was like putting a ferrari nest to a pinto. I explained its a lot more like your high school girlfriend next to your wife......

Back