BBQ Brethren "Musical Food" Throwdown!

Leave it to Gore to fark up the bell curve. :tsk:

Whoo Hoo! Farked up again. Now where is Guerry with that little inspiration of his?

Of course I do wonder about a Bell curve with all A+ and one Fark-up. Seems more like a bimodal distribution composed of two delta functions to me.

There are no Victors until after the polling is done.

When the fark is that poll going to go up anyway?:twitch:

There are no Victors until after the polling is done.

When the fark is that poll going to go up anyway?:twitch:

Farking mod is dragging his feet so my ribeye can't set a new vote record. :mmph:

CD

Farking mod is dragging his feet so my ribeye can't set a new vote record. :mmph:

CD

maybe if one of these old farts loaned biggie a little blue pill he could get his poll up in a timely manner

OK, I'm working on my poll right now. I think I'll have it up any moment now. Give me a moment or two to really conentrate on it...

My apologies to Subzerogriller for just seeing his entry now. It's been a crazy couple of weeks and too much is falling off the edge. Thank you for sharing your music story, it was touching. I have to say I connect with technical difficulties and life getting in the way of a cook or posting a cook, I've had many in the throwdowns. Lucky we're both stubborn enough to walk through fire if necessary. I loved your music story, I love vension and I loved your entry plate.

Back