Breakfast for dinner

BBQ Bacon

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Had a few potatoes nearing end of life, so it was time to do something with them, so I made breakfast for dinner. Some potato Latkas with bacon, sunny side up eggs with hollandaise sauce.

Delicious.

Attachments

• IMGP3051Custom.jpg
    IMGP3051Custom.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 194
  • IMGP3052Custom.jpg
    IMGP3052Custom.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMGP3053Custom.jpg
    IMGP3053Custom.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMGP3054Custom.jpg
    IMGP3054Custom.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 195
  • IMGP3057Custom.jpg
    IMGP3057Custom.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 194
  • IMGP3066Custom.jpg
    IMGP3066Custom.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 194
Looks great!

I've never tried mixing flour and an egg with raw grated potato before.

"Breakfast Dinner" is a favorite around the Wampus household!:thumb:

Looks great!

Very nice!
We call them rösti over here...originated from the German part in Swiss.

I love that!!!! When were tired and want to eat fast at home it's eggs, bacon sausage, toast & hash browns or eggs biscuts & gravey...

Ever had boiled egg gravy?

Just cream gravey with about 4 hard boiled eggs chopped up and mixed in poured over chopped up toast squares ....oooo good...

It usually shows up after easter.....

Love breakfast for dinner! And way to salvage the potatoes before they went to waste! You did yourself proud! :-D

Brilliant!

I could eat breakfast 3 times a day. Love me some home fried taters, and a diced hot italian sausage and sharp cheddar cheese omelet along with a fat slice of fresh baked wheat bread.

breakfast.jpg

BREAKFAST...it's WHAT'S FO' DINNER!

Breakfast for dinner is where it's at. Is that homemade hollandaise sauce and if so do you have a recipe, and if not, what brand is it? I have been looking for a good one.

IMHO, breakfast is the best meal of the day...whatever time it's made. Nice job! :thumb:

If breakfast wasn't supposed to be for dinner then why does the diner serve it all day? Looks like a pretty good dinner to me!

We cheat and use the Knorr Hollandaise sauce. Uses a ton of butter...but...that's...what a Holandaise sauce should have...right?

Back