talk about jumping thru hoops

W

we'll smoke u

Well I finely got my vending permit for Fremont, Ne. thought I would vend acouple days a week will I'm building the store. Man this has got to be the tuffest place I have gotten a permit.

Things needed
1. Back ground check on Jackie and I
2. proof of insurance with them as a rider on it
3. proof that I'm a legal American
4. Fed tax #
5. proof of health inspection
6. state tax #
7. Parking lot drawing
8. Written permission from property owner
9. 25.00

I have pulled permits in several city but this was the worst.

Congrats for getting certified but I am kind of miffed on some of the requirements.

I am not and nor will I ever be but associated closely with HD rules for our little community where we feed a few thousand folks per year, been doing it for a number of years
Never heard of # 1,3,7 and 8.
What the heck is up with that?

This is what the city required?

You got off easy. I WISH the municipalities around here were that simple. :tsk:

and cheap.

all of the cities I have pulled permits in only needed health inspection-insurance-permission to vend on the property.

Bull Fremont is really pushing the line on undocumented people, the require I believe a back ground check to rent a dwelling and many other things i'm shure.

Loved the price thats for a full year but you have to stay at that location if you change you have to pay for the next one.

Most of the cities have shut me out here. None allow a "mobile" vendor and none allow 1 to sit in 1 spot all year.
I could approach the planning commissions to plead my case to the tune of $7-800.00 and they MIGHT allow it.
Mainly the reason i decided to stay workin as a restaurant pitmaster this year. :rolleyes:

Very standard and I believe not tough enough. The harder and more thorough the application process, the less people who will do it. It will keep business more honest and keep the scabs out. I like tough requirements. If you are legit it will keep you protected.

Most of the cities have shut me out here. None allow a "mobile" vendor and none allow 1 to sit in 1 spot all year.
I could approach the planning commissions to plead my case to the tune of $7-800.00 and they MIGHT allow it.
Mainly the reason i decided to stay workin as a restaurant pitmaster this year. :rolleyes:

Sounds like we have it pretty easy here in Nebraska I may need to keep my mouth shut.LOL

Very standard and I believe not tough enough. The harder and more thorough the application process, the less people who will do it. It will keep business more honest and keep the scabs out. I like tough requirements. If you are legit it will keep you protected.
I wished Lex and Cozad had anything in place. You'd be scared to see some of the Roach Coaches here.

Scott - where are are going to set up and what days?
Next time we come home I would live to stop by on my way to North Bend.

Hey Neal long time no talk I rented the biulding just north of Arby's, 2204 North Bell St. We will be vending at that location on Sat and may be one day during the week until I get the remodle done on the building. Looking at sometime in July still waiting on my drawings to be done, He said next mon for shure. I hope he's write i'm chomping at the bit to get started.

When will you open?

I live in Rural Ashland, NE I look forward to meeting you and eating your Q. Good luck! :clap2:

Look forward to meeting you wannchef we are from Valley I have spent alot of time in Ashland for the kids sports. Your welcome anytime.

Back