Potential Brethren ???

jonboy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I saw this ad this morning on craigslist.
My Brother Wants a Smoker (Cookerville)
Hi, my brother wants to buy a smoker like the one in the picture. Prefer a Weber but will look at others if cheap. He just got his hours cut back at work so he doesn't have a whole lot to spend. He can't afford to take the family out to eat, so he wanted to try one of these. He's single and can't cook very good indoors. He can burn water, and really needs a wife but that's another story. Actually if the smoker came with a wife that would be great. He says "Send a pic of the prospective wife standing next to the smoker. If she has a bass boat even better" Thank you and God bless.

jon
moz-screenshot.png

I saw this ad this morning on craigslist.
My Brother Wants a Smoker (Cookerville)
Hi, my brother wants to buy a smoker like the one in the picture. Prefer a Weber but will look at others if cheap. He just got his hours cut back at work so he doesn't have a whole lot to spend. He can't afford to take the family out to eat, so he wanted to try one of these. He's single and can't cook very good indoors. He can burn water, and really needs a wife but that's another story. Actually if the smoker came with a wife that would be great. He says "Send a pic of the prospective wife standing next to the smoker. If she has a bass boat even better" Thank you and God bless.
With that attitude, it sounds like he's already half way there!

How much you wanna bet it's not his brother he's talking about?????

I got a wife he can have just take over payments aint given up no smoke though!

Back