BGE Drip Pan...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I picked this up at Cost Plus (World Market) this weekend in the clearance aisle...solid ss about an inch deep! :p Fits perfect! :biggrin:

IMG_7261.jpg

IMG_7262.jpg

Nice! I scored a similar find at a restaurant equipment store near my office. I use a deep dish pizza pan. To keep it from scortching the liquid that falls into it, I raise it off of the plate setter by placing it on a half dozen non-galvinized bolts.

The best thing I've been using as a drip pan is the water pan from my WSM, almost like it was made for the egg. A picture would be easier but it's 11:30 and rainy so I'll just explain. I have the spider and woo 2 from the ceramicgrillstore.com. I use the pizza stone on the spider to deflect heat and then place the water pan from the WSM on the woo2 and the grate on top, perfect fit.

that looks like a collection plate from church :biggrin:

hey... if eternal damnation is your thing, have at it.

thanks for the idea. Now I have a reason to steal that damned plate and run. Other than the money.

C'mon......don't you know that if you steal a collection plate, it will turn into a flaming ball of fire (before you put it in the EGG)? Besides......Jesus doesn't like BBQ THAT much......:lol::lol:

C'mon......don't you know that if you steal a collection plate, it will turn into a flaming ball of fire (before you put it in the EGG)? Besides......Jesus doesn't like BBQ THAT much......:lol::lol:
That may be true... he did get rid of that whole burnt offering thing didn't he...lol:lol:

Back