Leftover Pulled Pork & Ribs!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Mesa, AZ Not exactly hell, but the zip code is ve
I know, I know. No pics, did not happen. Well, here are the leftovers from the 2 butts for PP and some ribs from the eight racks I did this past weekend for the crew that went on the biker road trip a few weeks ago.:icon_cool

Attachments

• leftovers 001.jpg
    leftovers 001.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 136
Mmmmm...that's great looking grub. I need a snack NOW!

My address is... :wink:

You had leftovers? And you call yourself a BBQ lover ...

Looks like you might have some flavor there. Are the ribs the entree and the pulled meat the side or is it the other way around?:smile:

Hmmm. Where to begin?
I would start with that first rib that's closest to the pulled pork - that one seems to be calling out to me. My first bite would be about an inch and a half from the right end - because that's where it's telling me to bite it first.

Nice job, Bo. Thanks for the tasty pics.

Hmmm. Where to begin?
I would start with that first rib that's closest to the pulled pork - that one seems to be calling out to me. My first bite would be about an inch and a half from the right end - because that's where it's telling me to bite it first.

Nice job, Bo. Thanks for the tasty pics.
How 'bout that? New guy and he's giving a play-by-play on how he'd dive into that plate of great looking Q!

Man I love this place!

NICE!! Only thing missing a slice of white bread.................to mop up all that sauce and rub off the plate when you are done!!

Ahhhh,the double pork plate special. Looks great. Surprised you had leftovers.:shock:

Back