• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Blackstone Steakhouse - Melville, NY

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
Had a business dinner at Blackstone Steakhouse in Melville.

http://www.blackstonesteakhouse.com/

Probably eaten there five or six times now. Last night was excellent. Best part was that the cost was covered by the vendor who invited us out.

For the Long Island Guys - this place was hopping after 8 PM with some of the most stunning women on the prowl (proably w/ the personality of a flea but who cares if you're just looking). There was also this one hostess that literally had every guys mouth dropping to the floor as they walked in. I had not seen her there before. Must be new talent. I was smart enough to take a seat that was not facing the walls.

Here's what we ordered :

Appetizers:

1) Fruit of the Sea Platter (huge two tiered platter of Lobster, Crab, Shrimp, Clams, Oysters)
2) Kobe Beef : American Kobe Strip Sirloin Sliced Thin and Seared at the Table on a Hot Black River stone, Hoisin, Soy Dipping Sauce
3) Variety of top quality Sushi Rolls were ordered for the table as well.

Dinner for me was the Rib Steak and assorted sides of potatoes and sauteed spinach, mushroom & broccoli.

Wine : Several bottles were ordered. I no nothing about wines but I remember "Cakebread" and "Freemark Abbey".

Dessert - I passed on the cheesecake or fruit tart w/ice cream that I usually get at a good steakhouse and just went with a plate of fresh blackberries, blueberries, raspberries & strawberries.

For a pure steakhouse, it's not the best on Long Island or NY city, but it's no slouch either.

Back