Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Johnson County Fair BBQ Cookoff , Warrensburg, Mo - July 11 & 12, 2008

C

clubjoe

Who's coming to Warrensburg next weekend? R Butts R Smokin will be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

There is plenty of room left.

You might want to call Connie and let her know you are going to be there. In the past she has allowed teams to show up and pay the entry fee on the spot.

I have to work this coming weekend or I would be competing on my own. Instead I will be there part time, assisting Paul Eskina of Fairlane BBQ Wood.

Lager,

Juggy

We might be their if there are any openings left.

Space isn't an issue. That place could hold 500 teams. There is no power, so bring your own. Go do it, Matt. It is a fun contest.

You might want to call Connie and let her know you are going to be there. In the past she has allowed teams to show up and pay the entry fee on the spot.

I have to work this coming weekend or I would be competing on my own. Instead I will be there part time, assisting Paul Eskina of Fairlane BBQ Wood.

Lager,

Juggy

Just won't be the same without Juggy's Juicers. :biggrin:

"Sloppy Creek BBQ" will be there. Lee and I will be teaming up to burn some meat.

The Slabs Chick and the Slab Dude will be there. If someone would want to front them some power for a radio and a light, I'd be most appreciative.

Steph

The Slabs Chick and the Slab Dude will be there. If someone would want to front them some power for a radio and a light, I'd be most appreciative.

Steph
they can plug into my generator if I go, I will know tonight or tommarrow morning.

Steph

Set up close to Jeff and myself and I'll let you plug in to the trailer. I will be running the AC too.

Dude, this is my last contest til Blue Springs. It's all business... :wink:

"Dude, I'm gettin you a call in Chicken." A quote that I seem to remember... from Warrensburg. At least Lee wont have to go as far to bring a you a stool to sit on.:twisted:

Good luck guys!!!

"Dude, I'm gettin you a call in Chicken." A quote that I seem to remember... from Warrensburg. At least Lee wont have to go as far to bring a you a stool to sit on.:twisted:

Good luck guys!!!

Oooooo, I could feel the sting of that one from here. :shock:

Oooooo, I could feel the sting of that one from here. :shock:

Jeff is so hard to pick on, I have to take my one shot a year...:rolleyes:8)

Ok,ok, so I pick on him all the time.... He's an easy target with the corporate sponsors he has...:biggrin: <talk about sting... should have used Gillette EDGE with Aloe to stop that burn>

Thanks folks I'm here all week :icon_cool

SERIOUSLY though -- Good luck Jeff & Lee!!!

Jeff is so hard to pick on, I have to take my one shot a year...:rolleyes:8)

Ok,ok, so I pick on him all the time.... He's an easy target with the corporate sponsors he has...:biggrin: <talk about sting... should have used Gillette EDGE with Aloe to stop that burn>

Thanks folks I'm here all week :icon_cool

SERIOUSLY though -- Good luck Jeff & Lee!!!

Lee will get to see Jeff's smooth thighs. Wonder if the Lady Schick Chicks will be making an appearance.

Andy, I do NOT recall telling you I'd get you a call in chicken... now maybe that I'd hurl on the chicken that's another story.

Andy, I do NOT recall telling you I'd get you a call in chicken... now maybe that I'd hurl on the chicken that's another story.

Details.... Details :) You didn't hurl on it? I was leaving that out.... 8)

Back