Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Sertoma Summer Sizzle~Cattlemen's~Sept 16-17~Springfield,MO

S

Sertoma Jim

Less than 30 days out and we need to hear from ya ASAP if you want in.

KCBS Team Fees ~ $300 - 20' X 40', $220 - 20' X 20'

$6K total up for grabs for KCBS . $2k GC / $1k RGC. 5th year event, 3rd year KCBS sanctioned State Championship. 32 KCBS Teams last year. Whole Hog option, Backyard Division, and Kids Q. Hot & Cold water sanitation station. Power and water access.

2nd of 3 events in the Southwest Missouri BBQ Association's points chase. $1k extra cash for the team with the most cumulative KCBS points at 3 area Q events.

Ramada Oasis Convention Center offers hotel rooms, outdoor and indoor pools, 13,000 sq ft convention center, ball field, sand volleyball, and basketball court. Special room rates in the $75 range including hot breakfast buffet.

This will be a fun filled weekend of BBQ history!!

Proceeds benefit Springfield Sertoma & The Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield, MO

Contact
Jim at SummerSizzle dot net

Check us out online...
SummerSizzle dot net

Jim -- Clark Kent will be there, we are looking forward to it -- the Oasis should be a premium venue.

Clark Kent would like to host a Beam good luck shot and some tri tip samples for all the teams and event staff -- sometime after the drink contests on Friday evening.

Clark

KCBS State Championship ~ Springfield, MO Sept 16-17

$6k KCBS Cash (2K GC, 1K RGC), Whole Hog, Backyard, and a Kids Q

Your Q is the shizzle you say?? You want a shot at the $ ?? Let me know. I might know a guy who can map ya in.

KCBS Prize Detail...

320209_2160501345170_1625655024_2145610_1276121343_n.jpg

Wish I could do this one again, really sucks! Work is consuming me at this point and I just can't do it. This is an awesome contest. Excellent venue and Jim and his crew do everything they can for the cooks.

Uncle Bub's BBQ will be there final tune up before the Royal.

Back