Making grown men cry!

Jacked UP BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
My seven year old daughter will be making the ribs this weekend at a comp in Ocean Grove. I will not allow her to light the charcoal or use a knife but she will rub, sauce, box, and deliver. I will have plenty of pron. We got her an oc pig assassins shirt with THE SHORT RIB on the back. Hope she wins and as the name of the thread states, makes some grown men cry!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::icon_devil

:lol:
That's very cool!

Will she be coming to Sayville?

Eric
not sure about sayville, only I can talk my wife into coming up saturday. Entire weekend might get crazy! If you have kids you know what I mean

Awesome!! Good to see more Brethren kids getting involved. Tell her we say "Give 'Em The Bizness!!"

My seven year old daughter will be making the ribs this weekend at a comp in Ocean Grove. I will not allow her to light the charcoal or use a knife but she will rub, sauce, box, and deliver. I will have plenty of pron. We got her an oc pig assassins shirt with THE SHORT RIB on the back. Hope she wins and as the name of the thread states, makes some grown men cry!!!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::icon_devil

Awesome!! Good to see more Brethren kids getting involved. Tell her we say "Give 'Em The Bizness!!"

Hope she does good! What a way to start.

Actually Shane, this is a topic you know a great deal about. Isn't it? :twisted:

That's great to hear - good luck to her!

Ribs

OC...i KNOW those ribs were better than mine on Sat!! Our food was terrble, considering we were more concerned with being 'prepped' to FISH AND DRINK all night/day.

Great location -- we had fun.
p.s. -- keep me updated on your potential MAY gig.

Greg

Back