Triple Jap Stuffed Fatty

MaxBobcat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Went to the grocery store today and decided to get a little creative. Ended up getting the supplies for a jalapeno cream cheese stuffed fatty. It was really spicy and really GOOD! I ended up getting way too much stuffing for the amount of pork sausage I had, but I made it work. Enjoy the pics!

Ingredients for the fatty
qrOlZByl.jpg

Working on the weave
vSoY2mll.jpg

Mixed up some GOSP+Chili Powder for the cream cheese filling
sozrQi0l.jpg

Wa135ZBl.jpg

Rolled out the Jimmy Dean and laid down some diced red onion, shredded cheese and put the japs on
6YT8RDRl.jpg

More cheese and onions
k68fi3Bl.jpg

Wrapped up in the weave, with more GOSP+Chili Powder on top. Pecan wood for smoke.
60blnY9l.jpg

SBwamzIl.jpg

Didn't get many pictures once it was sliced cause I was too busy eating!
kCqcpe0l.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks guys! it was really good! I think next time I just used smaller jalapenos (serranos maybe?) or increase the amount of pork sausage.

I am going to have to steal that idea from you. Thanks for sharing.

Eric

Wow that looks great! I smoked by first one yesterday but I didn't go extravagant with it, I just used a rub and smoked it for 2 hours over peach wood to try it out.I can't wait to start experimenting with stuffing them!

Man that looks awesome! How did you get that thing rolled up? Doesn't seem like you had enough meat lol.

Haha, I prepped a very similar fatty this weekend as well, I'll post mine up when she cooks tomorrow. I was going for a jalapeño popper fatty.

Back