THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BradM584

Hey! I'm am new to the game and can't wait to get started assuming winter ends :crazy: I plan on building my first UDS this spring and I have found so much information from everyone here that I just had to join. I look forward to future posts and learning a lot!

Welcome aboard BradM584, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I am from the Evans area and have spent my fair share of time at Broadway Market, Redlinsky Meats, and Charlie the Butcher getting quality meats for the "Q". I moved to NJ years ago but we now have a Wegman's near us so that has satisfied the desire for most of the local foods we missed.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Hey MadMan, Thanks for the heads up. I live very close to Redlinsky Meats and have been meaning to check them out. I will definitely head over there.

Hey MadMan, Thanks for the heads up. I live very close to Redlinsky Meats and have been meaning to check them out. I will definitely head over there.

They have great sausage and frankfurters... Their prices are higher than Tops or Wegmans but their quality is exceptional.... You get what you pay for...

Back