Steven Raichlen Best-of-Barbecue Tool Set 14.99 org 59.95

quad150db

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Amazon currently has the Steven Raichlen Grilling set on clearance for 14.99. I was looking at just buying
the Skewers but the entire set was onle 2 dollars more. I know most of us Q around here but hey a guys gotta grill a steak every once and a while.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FSOYY0/103-2229882-1938250

Here are the individual items

Stainless Steel Skewers
http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichl...0?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1178189329&sr=8-9

Ultimate Locking Tongs
http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichl...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1178189909&sr=1-12

Grill Cleaning Brush
http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichl...?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1178189984&sr=1-55

Signature Spatula
http://www.amazon.com/Steven-Raichl...ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1178190089&sr=1-104

and recipe cards........... PRICELESS

I hope somebody find a home for these as it seems like a great deal. Grab a nice filler item for free shipping. While I am not a big fan of some of Raichlen 's recipes it does seem that he puts his name on mostly decent stuff.

Stainless Steel Skewers are great we have 2 sets and use them on the weber grill almost every other week. The rest is free the way I look at it. I might just oder 2 sets to get free shipping.

Great deal. Thanks for sharing! Bought 2, one for me one for the old man.

As I was reading Gators post there was a knock at my door and UPS was delivering my package. Upon inspection I must say the BBQ set was a great buy everything seems very well made. The tongs beat out the pair that I have been using and paid 24.00 for locally...

I am having a hard time to resist the urge to order another set for backup and extra skewers.

Any Brethren out there that could are in need of just one of the items included would be very well served making the purchase. I will post a couple pics in a little while just to show the size of the items they are hefty.

Mine shipped yesterday...thanks for the heads up, Quad! (Got my KA meat grinder attachment to round out the free shipping!)

As I was reading Gators post there was a knock at my door and UPS was delivering my package. Upon inspection I must say the BBQ set was a great buy everything seems very well made. The tongs beat out the pair that I have been using and paid 24.00 for locally...

I am having a hard time to resist the urge to order another set for backup and extra skewers.

Any Brethren out there that could are in need of just one of the items included would be very well served making the purchase. I will post a couple pics in a little while just to show the size of the items they are hefty.

Heck... the grill brush alone is worth nearly the price... I may order a few for Christmas presents for my brother and brother-in-laws!!!

I just received the pan and the Q tool set. The set also includes a thermometer. This was a great buy... (Not that I really needed any of it!!!)

Brent--great "Graduation" present????
Hint, Hint :lol:

TIM

Man best $15.00 I spent in a long time. Quality! Don't know if I will use skewers for but spatula, tongs, brush are great. What do you use the skewers for? They seem large.

Well the purpose of the wide skewers is so that when you turn them the food will not just spin. I put a bunch of cubed chicken to marinade on Thursday for Sunday lunch spedies.

Brent--great "Graduation" present????
Hint, Hint :lol:

TIM

Well Kapn... that is very thoughful of you... but I will NOT give a set to my daughter... I want her thinking she has to come home on weekends to get some good Q.

She will be over your way in college. In the event she can't come to my house EVERY weekend can she come to your's????

Help a brother out now....

Well Kapn... that is very thoughful of you... but I will NOT give a set to my daughter... I want her thinking she has to come home on weekends to get some good Q.

She will be over your way in college. In the event she can't come to my house EVERY weekend can she come to your's????

Help a brother out now....

Chipola???

She would always be welcome here.
My que would never replace yours, but I am sure she would understand :oops:

Congrats to her and your family.

TIM

Chipola???TIM

Nope, she is going to FSU (everyone is entitled to make a bad decision!!!):icon_smil

My que would never replace yours, but I am sure she would understand :oops:
TIM

Tim... you were in to the sauce pretty heavily I see... you better watch that!!!

Congrats to her and your family.

TIM

Thank you so much. She is a great kid and has worked hard in high school. I just hope she keeps it up.:!:

These went out of stock for a day or so however are back and even a lower price 13.49.. Just wanted to give the Brethren a heads up on a great set.

Thanks Quad.

I might have to pop for one.

I'm still wanting his "Grill Cam" though. That thing is cool.

Thanks for the heads up Quad. Just ordered up two sets.:wink:

Back