Come on oldtimers show your stuff!!! Okay really anbody but fer the olditmers that are Lurking.... That includes you TXSchutte!!!!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I am bored trying to figure out this new diet but does not mean I can L@@K.... Let see what you got people...... Come on.... I bet a whole .25 cents that Billy will post..... I have been trained by the best and dont think I might fill your truck with water and gold fish.... Fat/Ash Bash is coming up real soon. Dont make me post pics from last year.... Head my warning you dont want that to happen.... If we can get Dr. KY to celebrate Americas independence in England we can do anything...... Whoooo hoooo...... I want too see BBQ PRON!

I hope he doesn't still have the latex gloves from his recent hospital visit.

I am reasonably sure I want to see the images from the last FatAsh bash.

This ought to be good.

You Betcha Alan!!!!!!! Let see what Cowgirl, Ricks Tropical Delight, BobbyBrisket, Poohbah, Sled, Jason, TxSchutte, Adambomb (Yes I said my son who knows what we will see....) Wyatt, landarc, Deguerre, Divemaster, Fatboyz, Derek, Harbormaster, N8Man, leanza, Chambersauc, Dr. KY, Bull, landarc, Deguerre, Ron L, Militant Squatter, Desert Dewller, Ho De Do do and Smoke on Wheels... Oh Big AL and LMAJ (She Rocks) and some dude from Hawaii.... Hehehehe

Last edited:
P5120105.jpg

I just posted this, what more could you need, other than delivery. And it was light on sodium (although that was more of a mistake than anything else).

Ash I got 10 butts to do for fundraiser this weekend so I will jump in just for chits and giggles:-D

Wait until I get home Sunday evening from PGBBQA.
Might have a couple food pics to share.

This might very well be the longest titled thread in Brethren existance. How is the meds, ASH?:mod:

Back